Lost in Random (PC) Origin Key GLOBAL
Lost in Random
In a world where your fate is decided by the roll of a dice, can you tip the odds in your favor? Zoink and Electronic Arts have teamed up to present players with a gothic-fairy-tale-inspired experience of Lost in Random Origin key, where they get to explore the shadowy worlds of the kingdom of Random. Once you turn 12, your fate is decided by a cursed black die - depending on the roll, the rest of your existence can be filled with struggle, chaos or luxury. It just so happens that Even’s, our protagonist’s, sister Odd rolls a six and is whisked away to live in the palace of the wicked Queen. A year later, a strangle signal reaches Even, indicating that her sister might be in danger - and so the adventure begins…
Lost in Random gameplay features
You either adapt or perish in the strange and dark world of Random - throw the dice and change your fate! Lost in Random key includes many nifty features you’re bound to enjoy:
- • A twisted fairy tale. Penned by Ryan North, the author of Adventure Time, this game twists an age-old tale into a modern experience with twists, turns, and a maddening set of rules;
- • A hybrid battle system. Master the unique blend of tactical combat, card collection, and dice gameplay to beat all odds - learn to quickly adapt to the ever-changing board game arenas;
- • Six distinct game worlds. From the chaotic realm torn apart by civil war to the Queen’s dark palace shrouded in eternal shadows - every realm offers a unique setting with powerful enemies, colourful characters, and twisting cobblestone paths;
- • Cheap Lost in Random price.
Defy your fate
Random is a chaotic world, ruled by the whims of a wicked Queen and her mysterious black dice - a single roll can either doom you to suffer for the rest of your life or bestow you with luxury. Even’s sister Odd was blessed by the dice, yet a year later there are signs that something wrong might be happening within the confines of the Queen’s palace. Determined to reunite with her sister, Even follows the signal to the Valley of Dice, where she discovers a living, breathing dice named Dicey. The power to alter the surrounding world thrums inside this friendly companion - buy Lost in Random Origin key and create your own future!
Minimum system requirements
- 64bit supportYes
- System requirementsWindows 10
- ProcessorFX 6100 / i3 6300
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsRadeon R9 270X / GTX 750
- Storage20 GB
- Release dateSeptember 10, 2021
- PublisherElectronic Arts Inc.
- Works on