Dead Space Origin Key GLOBAL
11 other offers
- 9.54 Excellent rating$1.21
- 9.76 Superb rating$1.24
- 9.63 Excellent rating$1.30
Gamers also viewed
- +4Auto-translatedA game that I also recommend to young people and beginners in digital games: subject, gameplay, graphics, subject of grade 10 plus! Although the game is old,
- +1Auto-translatedExcellent game, at first it can take a bit to get used to the controls, but it is highly recommended, once you get the hang of the mode you have a great
- +1Auto-translatedNothing like good survival horror, with light touches of action and a great plot. If you don't have the remake (which in the end is more the difference in price than entertainment),
- +1Auto-translatedA beautiful classic, fantastic story and thrilling setting. I only removed a star for the outdated but still very valid graphics.
- +1Dead Space is now more than 13 years old, but don’t let its age and dated graphics fool you. Some may say that I’m too late to the party,
Dead Space Origin Key
Dead Space is a sci-fi survival horror game developed by EA Redwood Shores. You are playing as Isaac Clarke, an engineer stuck in the interstellar mining ship together with reanimated beings that once were human, Necromorphs.
Fight your way through the starship infested with beings that adapt to your every move. Providing one of the entities with a headshot won’t work, thus the game presents you with a mechanic called strategic dismemberment, to stop the freaks, you must cut their arms, legs, and heads!
Immortal doesn’t mean unstoppable!
Dead Space key on Origin is a kind of game that absorbs you in vibrant gameplay where hours fly by without you noticing because you’re having that much of a good time! 2013-10-24 marks the day of arrival of the game developed by no other than EA Redwood Shores and delivered to you by Electronic Arts Inc.. If you have prior experience in playing horror games, then this knowledge will be challenged, and if you are new to the genre, then you’re going to learn some nifty skills. Buy Dead Space Origin key, save your funds, and sign up for immersive entertainment that awaits you along with trials!
Looking for something uncanny? Can’t find it in books or movies? Want to not only observe but immerse yourself into an unknown world? The horror game Dead Space Origin key is here to save you. It will give you everything you need to scare yourself: surprises, mystery, darkness, tension, and pressure. See if you have that survival instinct and test your reflexes from the comfort of your own room. Can you stay calm as the spookiness around you poses various threats? Can you react to them quickly and appropriately? Test yourself out!
Interested in Dead Space key but don’t know what to expect? Here’s a list of the key features and gameplay mechanics included in this title:
- • Atmospheric setting – The immersive world is accompanied by stunning visuals, a charming soundtrack, and fluid gameplay mechanics;
- • Sci-fi setting – You enter the technologically advanced future of humanity full of gadgets, space travel, and more;
- • Shooter – You are tasked with collecting various powerful guns and spotting and eliminating threats;
- • Space setting – You traverse the galaxy and visit stars, encounter other life forms, and more;
- • Survival – You manage resources and go against the environment and various enemies to survive as long as possible;
- • Third-person view – Players view the world and their surroundings from a camera angle positioned behind the controllable character;
- • Cheap Dead Space (PC) price.
Minimum system requirements
- System requirementsMicrost Windows® XP SP2
- Processor2.8 GHz
- Memory1 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce 6800 (7300, 7600 GS, 8500 are belowimum system requirements), ATI X1600 Pro (X1300, X1300 Pro HD2400 are belowimum system requirements)
- Storage7.5 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirementsWindows XP
- ProcessorCore 2 Duo E4400 2.0GHz
- Memory2 GB RAM
- GraphicsGeForce 8600 GT
- Storage8 GB
- Release dateOctober 24, 2013
- PublisherElectronic Arts Inc.
- DevelopersVisceral Games
- Works on