- Origin Games
- Battlefield 1 Origin Key UNITED STATES
Battlefield 1 Origin Key UNITED STATES
- United StatesCan be activated in United States of AmericaCheck
- OriginActivate/redeem on Origin
Check activation guide
- Digital keyThis is a digital edition of the product (CD-KEY)Instant delivery
1 other offer
- 9.84 Superb rating (30k+ sales in the last 6 months)€24.95
Gamers also viewed
You may also like
Battlefield 1 key
EA’s Battlefield 1 key turns back the clock and brings us into the very first massive global conflict of the modern era - WW1. It’s the fifth game in the series, but the very earliest in the time frame where the action is occurring. Massive multiplayer mode that Battlefield is widely known for, incredible constantly changing environments, various air and ground vehicles and weapons used at that time are recreated within the game’s setting. There’s more, Battlefield 1 also has a well-written single-player story mode, which features 5 in-depth stories from the era.
Buy Battlefield 1 key and decide where to start your fight as an all-out world war revolves around cities, mountains and deserts. The environments are immersive and vast, with bombs exploding and bullets flying everywhere. All that surrounds you can be destroyed at any given time, which means there isn’t a single corner where you can feel outright safe.
Do Bring a Horse to a Tank Fight
Amongst the already familiar tanks and planes that we are all accustomed to, with Battlefield 1 key you’ll also be able to operate an armoured train, gigantic airships, revolutionary warship – Dreadnought, and last but not least a horse. Following historical accuracy, Battlefield 1 has riders striding in battle on a horseback, as WW1 marked the last conflict, during which horses had any relevant use. The speed and manoeuvrability provided by a horse is not a matter of laughter though.
News to Multiplayer
With a multiplayer fitting for up to 64 players Battlefield 1 key once again packs the battleground with intense explosions, never-ending action and havoc. Together with the standard all-out multiplayer gun-down, an all-new Operations mode is here. In this multiplayer mode, players are placed in two teams, one tries to push the frontline onto the next map, while the other fights to prevent this from happening.
Minimum system requirements
- System requirements64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 Windows 10
- ProcessorAMD FX-6350 / Intel Core i5 6600K
- Memory8 GB RAM
- Graphics2 GB VRAM - AMD Radeon HD 7850 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
- Storage50 GB
- Additional NotesInternet
Recommended system requirements
- System requirements64-bit Windows 10
- ProcessorIntel Core i7 4790
- Memory16 GB RAM
- GraphicsAMD Radeon RX 480 4GB / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
- Storage50 GB
- Release dateOctober 21, 2016
- PublisherElectronic Arts Inc.
- DevelopersEA Digital Illusions/EA DICE
- Works on