Xbox Game Pass Black Friday
Xbox Game Pass Black Friday sale is right on time this year as it offers an opportunity to smoothly transition from 8th to 9th console generation and test the full potential of your favorite gaming platform! Microsoft has prepared a massive library of over 100 games, all of which become accessible immediately once you purchase and redeem the Xbox Game Pass code of your choice! You’ll be able to play the latest Microsoft exclusives on launch day, try out a huge variety of triple-A titles from third-party publishers, and receive special discounts if you wish to own one of the Xbox Game Pass games permanently! Sounds good? Scroll down below and explore the full assortment of Xbox Game Pass Black Friday deals!
Among the Xbox Game Pass redeem codes you are also going to find multiple Xbox Game Pass Ultimate options! Its name sums up the service perfectly as this particular purchase includes Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Game Pass PC, EA Play, xCloud game streaming service for mobile devices, and all of the features of Xbox Live Gold! It’s the ultimate package, the ultimate Xbox gaming experience with access to multiplayer, free monthly games, and member-exclusive discounts! Even if you don’t own an Xbox console, Xbox Game Pass Black Friday sale still has a lot to offer if you love to game on mobile devices or have a PC gaming rig with Windows 10 installed. Create an Xbox Live account, purchase the subscription and you are good to go!
If you are using an Xbox console to activate an Xbox Game Pass redeem code:
- When on the Home screen, go to the Store selection;
- Find Categories selection, choose Games option;
- Choose the Use a Code feature (or shout out at your controller – Xbox, use code!);
- Sign in if prompted;
- Your prepaid key will either come in the form of a QR code, or the 25-character code;
- In the case of QR code hold it to your Kinect sensor. In the case of the 25-character code, simply enter it by hand.
If you want to redeem your Xbox Game Pass product key via Web Browser:
- While in a browser, select the Redeem code feature;
- Click on Sign In option;
- Log into your Microsoft account;
- Click on Redeem option;
- Enter the 25-character code and click Confirm;
- Enjoy your purchase!