Resident Evil Village / Resident Evil 8 Steam Key GLOBAL
15 outro ofertas
- 9.81 Excelente classificação (200k+ vendas nos últimos 6 meses)€ 18,30
- Frosty Entertainment Fornecedor top9.90 Excelente classificação (250k+ vendas nos últimos 6 meses)€ 18,39
- 9.94 Excelente classificação (50k+ vendas nos últimos 6 meses)€ 18,91
Os jogadores também viram
- +3Traduzido automaticamenteO jogo é o que é, basicamente, jogabilidade e inimigos baseados em RE4, mas com gráficos de última geração RE7, ainda não é mau de todo,
- +10Traduzido automaticamenteSimplesmente, bestial, você quer que saia e ainda por cima tem modo multiplayer, é hora de sustos. 100% recomendado para quem gosta desta série.
- +9Traduzido automaticamenteApenas 10 em cada 10. Começou a passar pela sétima parte "Biohazard" em dezembro do ano passado, e fiquei feliz após a passagem ao saber que a oitava
- +5Traduzido automaticamenteEste deve ser o melhor jogo Resident Evil da série, porque nunca tive tanto medo desse tipo de jogo. Dou 20/10 para a Capcom por este trabalho.
- +5Traduzido automaticamenteGrande parcela da saga, é a mistura perfeita entre 7 e 4. Personagens memoráveis, cenário soberbo e ação dosada. Não é linear de forma alguma,
Também poderá gostar de
Descrição do ProdutoArtigos relacionados
Resident Evil Village / Resident Evil 8 Steam Key
The nightmares of your past come back to haunt you! Once again become Ethan Winters, the protagonist of the critically-acclaimed Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, and step into a mysterious village full of terrors from the deepest pits of hell. This newest main instalment in Capcom’s famous Resident Evil franchise will make you squeal in terror as you navigate the twisting passages of the castle and the surrounding village armed with nothing but your trusty weapon. Years after the events of RE7: Biohazard, Ethan and his wife Mia try to live a calm & peaceful life but tragedy strikes as their daughter is suddenly taken from them. Desperate for answers, Ethan follows every lead and clue into a village shrouded in darkness, ruled by a sinister woman and her daughters. Buy Resident Evil Village Steam key, immerse yourself into survival horror madness and unravel the secrets of the supernatural!
Resident Evil Village features
Many dangers lurk in the Village, both human and supernatural. Stay alert as you creep around each hall and corner, and remember, in this game - every bullet counts!
- • First-person immersion. Every fight for survival, every chase through tight corridors happens via first-person perspective - even with a gun, you have to get close and personal to eliminate the foe that hunts you;
- • A new nightmare. The enigmatic village is home to many new types of foes, from small & agile to hulking & destructive - you have to adapt to each one if you want to successfully eliminate them;
- • A village come to life. It’s more than just a backdrop that houses various sinister characters - to escape the terror, you have to uncover all the secrets hidden within;
- • Cheap Resident Evil Village price.
Dive back into the horror
Several years have passed in the Resident Evil Village game since the events of RE7: Biohazard. Life seems good and quiet for Ethan Winters and his wife Mia, who have settled in a completely new location with their baby daughter. This idyll is quickly shattered one night with the arrival of the fan-beloved Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance agent Chris Redfield. The hero of the past instalments seemingly harbours sinister motives as he takes away Ethan’s daughter for reasons only known to him. Bewildered and heartbroken, Ethan does the next logical thing - he follows Chris into a remote village resting in the shadow of an ancient castle. Buy Resident Evil Village key, enter the halls of the castle and meet the enigmatic lady Alcina Dimistrescu, the vampire antagonist of the game!
Well-known gameplay mechanics
Capcom took some of the features of their other well-loved Resident Evil titles and improved them for the best survival horror experience! Enemies are plentiful both in the castle and outside its ancient walls and, luckily, you won’t have to face them empty handed. Ethan can wield various weapons, from pistols to shotguns, and even items against hostile foes - the trick is choosing which one you should keep on you since inventory space is limited. To balance the outcome of gruesome encounters and up your survival rates, the ability to craft first aid medication and ammo has been added as well! As for the game itself, once you buy Resident Evil Village Steam key, get ready for a plethora of puzzles that you have to solve while being chased by supernatural monstrosities!
Requisitos de sistema
Requisitos mínimos de sistema
- Suporte 64 bitsYes
- Requisitos de sistemaWindows 10
- ProcessadorAMD Ryzen 3 1200 ／ Intel Core i5-7500
- Memória8 GB RAM
- Placa gráficaAMD Radeon RX 560 with 4GB VRAM ／ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4GB VRAM
- Notas adicionaisEstimated performance (when set to Prioritize Performance): 1080p/60fps. ・Framerate might drop in graphics-intensive scenes. ・AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT or NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 required to support ray tracing. System requirements subject to change during game development.
Requisitos de sistema recomendados
- Suporte 64 bitsYes
- Requisitos de sistemaWindows 10
- ProcessadorAMD Ryzen 5 3600 ／ Intel Core i7 8700
- Memória16 GB RAM
- Placa gráficaAMD Radeon RX 5700 ／ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- Notas adicionaisEstimated performance: 1080p/60fps ・Framerate might drop in graphics-intensive scenes. ・AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT or NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 required to support ray tracing. System requirements subject to change during game development.
- Portuguese - Brazil
- Simplified Chinese
- Spanish - Spain
- Data de lançamento7 de maio de 2021
- EditorCAPCOM CO., LTD
- ProdutoresCAPCOM Co., Ltd.
- Funciona em