9 outra ofertas
- 99.82% de 5k+ ratings são Excelente!$5.57
- 99.92% de 5k+ ratings são Excelente!$6.36
- 99.99% de 10k+ ratings são Excelente!$6.37
- 99.85% de 5k+ ratings são Excelente!$6.68
- 99.63% de 25k+ ratings são Excelente!$7.21
- 99.96% de 1k+ ratings são Excelente!$7.66
- 99.87% de 1k+ ratings são Excelente!$7.77
- 99.56% de 25k+ ratings são Excelente!$8.16
- 99.95% de 75k+ ratings são Excelente!$8.87
Battlefield 4 key
Battlefield 4 is a first-person shooter sequel developed by EA DICE and published by Electronic Arts. The brand continues to mark its series relevance in the ever-lasting online warfare. This time action takes place in a fictional war happening in 2020, six years after the events of its prequel. Once again, it’s an all-out conflict between the US and Russia, however, this time China is up for a ride as well. With an all-new Frostbite 3 engine Battlefield brings even more detailed, highly-realistic environments, true quality resolution textures and particle effects to its single-player campaign and seven multiplayer modes.
It’s All About the Experience
Immersive multiplayer that allows for up to 64players to clash simultaneously is what makes Battlefield, well, Battlefield. The combination of fierce infantry forces and explosive power of vehicular machinery results in exciting, thrilling, violent and diverse combat, loved by FPS enthusiasts all over the globe. Add a multitude of weapon choices, throw in some gadgets and upgrades for basically everything that concerns war and you have a success formula for some absolutely devastating and exhilarating in-game moments to experience.
Many Forms of Obliteration
One of the most exciting things that come with Battlefield 4 is the seven multiplayer modes. For example, obliteration mode in which two teams face one another to gain control over the bomb, and once acquired, tries to destroy three enemy positions. With huge and small battles happening in ten different maps, every player is ensured to find a spot in his/her preferred role and setting.
Map-oriented Devastating Events
When talking about mass destruction, Battlefield 4 has some obsolete environmental events that can be triggered on each map. Some are really devastating and changes the setting completely — forcing players to adjust their position and playstyle accordingly, for example, the destruction of a skyscraper. Others are subtler, like road barricade. These events together with destructible structures and deformable terrain help to depict an honest truth about war — it’s simply terrifying.
Detalhes do jogo
- Acima dos 18 anos (adultos)
- Um jogador
- jogadores múltiplos
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Data de lançamento:
October 29, 2013
EA Digital Illusions/EA DICE
Electronic Arts Inc.
Requisitos mínimos de sistema
- Requisitos de sistema: Windows Vista SP2
- Processador: AMD Athlon X2 2,8 GHz / INTEL Core 2 Duo 2,4 GHz
- Memória: 4 GB RAM
- Placa gráfica: 512 MB VRAM - ATI Radeon HD 3870 / NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
- Armazenamento: 30 GB
Requisitos recomendados de sistema
- Requisitos de sistema: Windows 8
- Processador: CPU: AMD Six-core CPU, Intel quad-core CPU
- Memória: 8 GB RAM
- Placa gráfica: AMD Radeon HD 7870 / NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660
- Armazenamento: 30 GB