If you’re among the people who are still playing Blasphemous, we have some great news for you. Team 17 and The Game Kitchen announced that it will be launching a new DLC for the game called The Stir of Dawn which will be released on PC and consoles on August 4th
According to the information, Blasphemous: The Stir of Dawn will bring a lot of new stuff including new storylines, enemies, fighting moves, and areas to discover. However, the main attraction is the New Game+ mode which should add a whole new dimension to the game. Here’s the full list of features:
Coming to Steam, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as a free update for all players, The Stir of Dawn will take the Blasphemous experience to the next level with:
- New Game+
- Updated voice acting, including a full Spanish language option.
- A new, optional ‘Three Penitence’ system.
- New storylines, NPCs, bosses, enemies and areas to discover.
- New Executions & Counter attack mechanic.
- Revamped map system with more fast travel locations.
- New items, animations and level art reworks.
- Balance changes including: Buffed Prayers, Rosary Bead & Sword Heart updates plus enemy tweaks!
If you’ve never played this game before, you should know that it’s a dark and difficult pixel-art slasher. Many gamers compared Blasphemous with Dark Souls and this is a fairly accurate description considering the game’s difficulty and themes. So, if you’re up for a challenge, we suggest you check this bad boy out!