Xbox Live Gift Card 99 AED Xbox Live Key UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- No expiration date. The product works ONLY in countries that have XBOX LIVE service available: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries . Make sure that your account and IP is LOCATED in one of the supported countries!
Gamers also viewed
You may also like
99 AED Xbox Live card
Buy this Xbox Live card (99 Xbox code) increase the total amount of funds in a chosen Xbox Live account by 99 AED! Sometimes it may seem like with today’s gaming market’s tendencies, 99 AED doesn’t look like much, however, you can get pretty surprised with the range and variety of items the Xbox Live Store is offering: from the very best games out there to music, movies, TV shows, apps, and plenty more worth buying things!
Excellent choice for a gift!
Buy Xbox Live Gift Card 99 AED key, if not for yourself, then as a perfect gift for your friend, or family member! This Xbox Live card (99 Xbox code) comes with no additional taxes or fees, so you can always expect to get more than your money’s worth. Also, these cards come with no expiry date, so it’s a worthy investment as well!
With this Gift Card in your possession, you are sure to find the game you’ve always wanted, and if that game far exceeds the Card’s value, we just want you to know, that this is far from the only Xbox Live Gift Card in our Store! Let’s say you like this one the most – buy two of them and even out the odds! Don’t wait until each Xbox Live card (99 Xbox code) gets sold out, choose your pick on Xbox Live and buy the funds for it right here.
Two Ways to Activate
Okay, so you’ve bought the Xbox Live Card (any card), what’s next? How to receive all the above-mentioned benefits? How to activate this key? What’s this code all about? Look no further because you’re fully covered! Here are the two most convenient ways on how you can activate your prepaid key codes!
If you are using an Xbox Live console to activate Xbox Live card (99 Xbox code):
- • When on the Home screen, go to the Store selection;
- • Find Categories selection, choose Games option;
- • Choose the Use a Code feature (or shout out at your controller – Xbox, use code!);
- • Sign in if prompted;
- • Your prepaid key will either come in the form of a QR code, or the 25-character code;
- • In the case of QR code hold it to your Kinect sensor. In the case of the 25-character code, simply enter it by hand.
If you want to activate your Xbox Live card (99 Xbox code) via Web Browser:
- • While in a browser, select the Redeem code feature;
- • Click on Sign In option;
- • Log into your Microsoft account;
- • Click on Redeem option;
- • Enter the 25-character code and click Confirm;
- • Enjoy your purchase!
- Release dateSeptember 3, 2013
- PublisherMicrosoft Studios
- DevelopersMicrosoft Studios