- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate – 1 Month Subscription (Xbox/Windows) Non-stackable Key UNITED STATES
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate – 1 Month Subscription (Xbox/Windows) Non-stackable Key UNITED STATES
- Works with both the OLD and NEW Xbox accounts as long as there is no active subscription. In order to activate the code, a payment method must be added to the Xbox account.
3 other offers
- 9.58 Excellent rating (100k+ sales in the last 6 months)€9.66Lowest price
- 9.78 Superb rating (850k+ sales in the last 6 months)€10.50
- 9.73 Excellent rating (30k+ sales in the last 6 months)€10.99
You may also like
Product descriptionRelated articles
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate – 1 Month Subscription (Non-stackable)
Prepare for an unprecedented experience of gaming with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 1 months! Microsoft Ultimate 1 m. code will grant you all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold membership together with access to a collection of over 100 Xbox Game Pass games released for Xbox consoles and PC! Instead of buying each of these Xbox subscriptions separately, you have a convenient option of acquiring them all with a single Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code purchase!
Catalog of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate games
Explore an ever-growing digital library of popular gaming titles published for Xbox consoles and Windows 10. Over 100 games are included in the collection with at least 20 of them being available for PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 1 month catalog includes such Microsoft exclusives like Forza Horizon 4, Sea of Thieves, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Gears of War, and multiple other games from third-party publishers! Each title is backwards compatible with Xbox One, but numerous games also run on the 7th generation Xbox 360 console.
Exclusive Xbox Game Pass deals
All of the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate games will be available for the duration of the subscription but after the membership ends, access to Xbox Game Pass digital catalog will be closed until the service is renewed. However, all of your progress will be saved, so once you do decide to come back, you’ll easily be able to continue playing from where you left off. Lastly, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 1 months means you’ll get to enjoy special Xbox Game Pass deals – 20% discounts for each game you want town permanently together with 10% discounts for all add-ons and DLCs.
Xbox Live Gold perks and benefits
With the same Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code, you’re also bound to receive one of the most popular Xbox subscriptions – Xbox Live Gold! The service enables multiplayer and online co-op modes for all of your Xbox games and brings additional benefits. Gold subscribers get a chance to receive anywhere from 2 to 4 free games each month and enjoy even more exclusive discounts that go up to 50% or 75%! In conjunction with the Xbox Game Pass deals, the Microsoft Ultimate 1 m. code remains one of the best options for those who seek to save while shopping on Xbox Live!
Two Ways to Activate
Okay, so you’ve bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code, what’s next? How to receive all the above-mentioned benefits? How to activate this key? What’s this code all about? Look no further because you’re fully covered! Here are the two most convenient ways on how you can activate your prepaid key codes!
If you are using an Xbox One console to activate Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 1 month membership:
- • When on the Home screen, go to the Store selection;
- • Find Categories selection, choose Games option;
- • Choose the Use a Code feature (or shout out at your controller – Xbox, use code!);
- • Sign in if prompted;
- • Your prepaid key will either come in the form of a QR code, or the 25-character code;
- • In the case of QR code hold it to your Kinect sensor. In the case of the 25-character code, simply enter it by hand.
If you want to activate your Microsoft Ultimate 1 m. membership via Web Browser:
- • While in a browser, select the Redeem code feature;
- • Click on Sign In option;
- • Log into your Microsoft account;
- • Click on Redeem option;
- • Enter the 25-character code and click Confirm;
- • Enjoy your purchase!
- Release dateJune 9, 2019
- PublisherMicrosoft Studios
- DevelopersMicrosoft Studios