2 other offers
Rocket League (Xbox One) key
Rocket League Xbox One key was developed by Psyonix, and it brings a futuristic sports-action game that has proven that there’s more than just traditional approach to football. Forget the realistic arenas with licensed football players competing in teams, Rocket League key brings rocket-powered vehicles, an enormous ball, and a whole lot of dashing, bashing, and smashing activities!
Football Is Intact
With Rocket League Xbox One key, the base ingredients to football haven't changed. You got your pitch, your ball, and two nets in each side of the arena. The game changer, however, is the player behind the ball, or in this case, behind a wheel. Futuristic rocket cars that are being controlled from third-person perspective are the new superstars on the pitch! Ready for the experience they offer?
- • Rocket League Xbox One key allows you to customize your vehicle to meet your set standards, with over 10 billion possible combinations to choose from!
- • There’s a single-player Season Mode solely for you to explore and experience.
- • Various in-game modes such as The Snow Day Hockey, Dropshot and many others!
- • Thrilling and action-packed 8-player online mode, with interchangeable teams and many other configurations.
- • Local or online split-screen mode, that hosts 2-,3-, and 4- players!
- • Competitive cross-platform ranked ladders where only the best can climb to the top.
- • Rocket League Xbox One key also offers amazing replays with rewind and fast-forward features, with the broadcast action, spectate-able from anywhere on the arena.
Chaotic Mash or Strategic Play?
While charging your vehicle into an oversized ball can, at first, seem very simple and casual, in fact, Rocket League Xbox One key offers quite a complex mechanical depth with relative in-game physics to consider.
Various aerial manoeuvres, timing-specific somersaults, the ball passes to teammates and numerous other rocket engine powered attacks need to be sent in a precise angle. This takes practice to master. Buy the title and either play it as fun and casual leisure or go borderline competitive, it’s a real blast in both cases!
- Rates 3+
- Split screen
February 17, 2016