2 other offers
Fallout 76 (Xbox One)
Bethesda Games Studios brings Fallout 76 key, it's yet another post-apocalyptic expansive, open-world journey for you to experience, one entirely different from its predecessors though. Fallout 76 key brings you in the earliest post-explosive timeline throughout the series. Your starting grounds are one of the earliest bunkers to be opened: Vault 76, a bunker that opens little more than 20 years after the bombs dropped.
This means that the setting you are enrolled in, is affected by the aftermath of nuclear devastation, but is merely touched by time. Brighter colour scheme, less muddy and dull environment and buildings that are yet to crumble are waiting to be explored. Do not cheer too much, as your favourite apocalyptic dwellers like ghouls and death-claws along with all new monsters unique to the Fallout 76 key experience undoubtedly lurk in the dark.
First time in the series, the Fallout 76 key unlocks an entirely multiplayer game, which brings a lot of interesting changes:
1. Good ol' V.A.T.S. slow motion feature is no more present, and instead, you are now able to pick and target body parts of your enemies.
2. S.P.E.C.I.A.L. character creation process with skill points and perks is back, interesting change is that perks are no longer permanent and can be interchanged or toggled on/off at your command.
3. C.A.M.P. or Construction and Assembly Mobile Platform is entering the game, which in short lets you construct your base whenever you are online and turn your base into a blueprint whenever you log off. So offline base-raiding is not an option with Fallout 76 key.
4. Crafting is also back, and as Fallout 76 is entirely online focused, every single item/material or recipe is up for a trade!
5. Hunger and thirst concerns, while not as detrimental as in some other games, will still make you monitor your character thoroughly. Various debuffs will occur otherwise.
If you are worried that Bethesdas' take on multiplayer will dim the PVE side of the Fallout 76 key, worry no more, as a solid story mode and various missions are a part of the Fallout 76 price that you pay to get the game. You will also have an option to switch between PVP and PVE mode whenever you feel like it.
- Rates 18+ (Mature)
November 14, 2018
Bethesda Game Studios