2 other offers
Two Worlds II HD - Call of the Tenebrae
The Worlds II HD Call of the Tenebrae is a standalone single-player expansion to an action RPG Two Worlds II developed by Reality Pump. It does not require the base game, however it is mostly recommended to already experienced RPG players, as it packs numerous challenges with your every step taken! Call of the Tenebrae Expansion features:
- • New Engine upgrade, the Antaloor area will shine with new colours and details brighter than ever!
- • A thrilling and immersive campaign with an all new adventure set in the Two Worlds universe!
- • Brand new weapons, stylized armour and an array of weapon and armour enchanting crystals, providing new unique abilities and attributes to your gear!
- • New defensive, offensive, and restorative potion variants with revamped and enhanced alchemy system!
- • New locations from haunting crypts, to swamps, to various villages and outpots!
- • New race, a mixture of rat and human, called The Chosen. Their agenda is only known to them, some are good, and some are sinister and evil, find out who is who before it’s too late.
- • Endearing new bosses, while almighty and vicious, they too have weaknesses!
- • New enemy tactics and strategies that will test your adaptability and wits to the very maximum!
- • An epic soundtrack with over an hour of all new music, also tons of new sound effects and thematic music for full immersion!
- Rates 16+
July 13, 2017
Minimum system requirements
- System requirements: Windows XP
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.0GHz / Athlon XP 2700+
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: GeForce 8800 GT / Radeon HD 3870
- Storage: 8 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirements: Windows 7
- Processor: Core 2 Duo E4700 2.6GHz / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5600+
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: 768MB GeForce 8800 GTX / Radeon HD 2900 Pro
- Storage: 8 GB