Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Octodad: Dadliest Catch is a comedy physics game developed by Young Horses. It’s a game about, amongst many other things, fatherhood. It’s a sequel to the critically acclaimed Octodad, and it’s one hell of a ride!
This time our protagonist gets between his wife’s mistrust and a disastrous trip to the nearby aquarium! Keep your tentacles intact, as you’ll have to master a series of everyday tasks, while at the same time, hiding your secret from your human family.
You know it, we know it, but the family doesn’t — and its way better to keep it that way!
- Rates 7+
- Simplified Chinese
January 30, 2014
Minimum system requirements
- System requirements: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel Core HD Graphics
- Storage: 2 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.8Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 450, AMD Radeon HD 5670 or better
- Storage: 3 GB