Batman: Arkham City (GOTY) Steam Key GLOBAL
- Make sure to play GOTY version on Steam!
Gamers also viewed
- +9Pretty good game really makes you "feel like batman"
- +4Auto-translatedA very good game, especially for Batman fans, about 25 hours of fun with the main plot, improved graphics and animation compared to the previous,
- +4Auto-translatedIt is an excellent game! From the graphics to the soundtrack. Everything that the game includes, is very well done!
- +4Auto-translatedThe second parts were never good? Whoever said this is that they have not tried this game. Like the rest of the saga, it presents a design that I would describe as impeccable.
- +3Auto-translatedExcellent game, it has a gameplay that hooks you for hours, very important characters, and a story worthy of the saga of the dark knight "Batman".
You may also like
Batman: Arkham City (GOTY) Steam Key
Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition includes the following DLC:
- • Catwoman Pack;
- • Nightwing Bundle Pack;
- • Robin Bundle Pack;
- • Harley Quinn’s Revenge;
- • Challenge Map Pack;
- • Arkham City Skins Pack.
And more additional content:
- • Maps: Wayne Manor, Main Hall, Freight Train, Black Mask, The Joker's Carnival, Iceberg Long, and Batcave;
- • Playable Characters: Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing;
- • Skins: 1970s Batsuit, Year One Batman, The Dark Knight Returns, Earth One Batman, Batman Beyond Batman, Animated Batman, Sinestro Corps Batman, Long Halloween Catwoman, Animated Catwoman, Animated Robin, Red Robin and Animated Nightwing.
RockSteady Studios and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment deliver a hack & slash adventure featuring one of the illustrious heroes likely known by everyone, no matter how small or old - Batman. The Bat returns in Batman: Arkham City that follows the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum, which was decided to have a part of Gotham serve as a prison to keep the other districts safe. This decision is not loved by all and is especially disliked by the city's benefactor Bruce Wayne, and naturally, it does not end well… Buy Batman: Arkham City (GOTY) Steam key to embark on another vigorous adventure!
What happened in Batman: Arkham City?
The game starts with an intriguing scene where Bruce Wayne is declaring the dangers of the Arkham City prison at the press conference. TYGER mercenaries suddenly disrupt the conference, kidnapping Bruce and imprisoning him in none other than Arkham City. You assume the role of our hero and once you wake up, you realize you are prisoned in the slums of Gotham city, however, there is no time to be confused! You must figure out the reason behind this action, and investigate Hugo Strange, a mysterious ward in charge of the infamous Arkham City. If you have the guts, buy Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year) key and enter the gripping narrative to resolve the mysteries!
Major gameplay features
Played from third-person perspective, the title presents gameplay involving atmospheric open-world up for exploration and elements of stealth games. Batman: Arkham City (GOTY) product key offers to purchase the game containing several DLCs, additional content and unforgettable experience with the acclaimed DC hero - Batman!
- • Open-world. Enter the open-world of Arkham City, dwelling in haunting, intense atmosphere and five times greater in size than the previous installment - Batman: Arkham Asylum;
- • Famous characters. It is no secret that Arkham City has become home to the most notorious criminals from the Batman universe, so rest assured that you will meet Catwoman, The Joker, The Riddler, Two-Face, Harley Quinn, The Penguin, Mr. Freeze and many more;
- • Dynamic combat mechanics. Counter blows, catch hurled projectiles, attack aerially, use Batman’s gadgets and weapons, choosing your fight style based on the combat. Each combat grants XP points;
- • Cheaper Batman: Arkham City price.
Minimum system requirements
- System requirementsWindows XP
- Processor2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo E4600 / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4800+
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Graphics256MB GeForce 315 / 256MB Radeon HD 5450
- Storage17 GB