Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns is the first expansion for the Guild Wars 2, an MMORPG adored and loved by many. Enjoy the all new content, as it brings much appreciated changes with a variety of new goals, challenges and attractions to explore!
Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns expansion adds:
• The Revenant profession! — focus on the power of legends such as, dwarf, demon, centaur, assassin and dragon from the GW past and use their power to your advantage!
• Gain the ability to elite specialization once you reach level 80. Unlock previously unusable weapons, new abilities and skills for each class!
• Join a guild, as guilds now have Guild Halls in which the guild members can gather and organize! Whether it‘s a small or a large guild, guild halls are for everyone to appreciate!
• Four new open-world maps, with new races, new outposts, quests and adventures!
• Raids! Ten players will gather to face what seems to be the hardest and most challenging content in the game yet!
• New world vs. world area — the Desert Borderlands, and new player vs. player game mode — Stronghold, are sure to spice things up amongst the most fierce and blood-thirsty competitors!
- Rates 12+
October 23, 2015
Minimum system requirements
- System requirements: Windows XP SP 3
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz / Core i3 / AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 / ATI Radeon X1800 / Intel HD 3000
- Storage: 35 GB
- Additional Notes: Broadband Internet connection
Recommended system requirements
- System requirements: Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, Core i3, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or better
- Memory: RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT, ATI Radeon X1900
- Storage: 50 GB
- Additional Notes: Broadband internet connection