Assassin's Creed Valhalla Uplay Key EUROPE
- Product CANNOT be activated in these counties: Russian Federation, Belarus, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
6 other offers
- +24Great game to play while quarantined or in any other circumstance as well. The only flaw is that the story reaches up to 60 hours and it can be really
- +5Auto-translatedFluidity of movement, not as many bugs as many players say, dynamic and interesting battle system, good for hours of endless gameplay to discover the
- +5Auto-translatedA very fun and dynamic game I recommend for those who are fans of Assassin's Creed, those who played AC Odyssey or Origins and like Vikings,
- +2Auto-translatedPretty good graphics. Interesting story. Good gameplay, despite the bugs. Very good game, I recommend.
- +4Auto-translatedVery good game, a long but entertaining story. Much to do on the extensive map it has. Very good graphics as long as you have a good PC.
Assassin's Creed Valhalla Uplay key
Ubisoft presents the Assassin’s Creed set in the 9th century England where we meet Vikings! That’s right, the RPG title revolves around Vikings, so we will see deadly clashes between the brave Norse warriors stand against the cunning Saxons. Buy Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Uplay key and prepare for a ruthless war between the folk of the continent and your army of brave Norse warriors as you assume the role of the Viking leader!
The ardent story of Valhalla
First of all, it is important to note that once you start the game, you will assume the role of a warrior and Viking clan leader named Eivor, but that’s not all – you are able to pick both, male or female version. The story takes place in the year 873, when you and your clan after long voyage have come across the lands of England. However, in order to conquer it, you must face the Saxons and their cunning King. Your actions will shape the development of the story and the virtual world around you, so buy Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Uplay key and embark on a story that depicts the many sides of the Viking culture, too often portrayed as bloody berserkers.
What is the combat like?
Since the game is dealing with Vikings, the combat can get brutal and fast-paced. Raiding the towns and villages of the 9th century England will involve cinematographically stunning battles that present flexible combat abilities. The combat style may pose a question – how such direct battles relate to the typical assassination quests, so characteristic of the Assassin’s Creed series? The developers mentioned that Eivor had some connection to the Assassin’s Brotherhood, but does not give out much in regards to the story. In terms of weapons, the players are able to wield axes, even two of them simultaneously! There is a hidden blade as well – on the topside of Eivor’s gauntlet, which no doubt will prove to be useful. Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Uplay key assures that there is plenty of fun to have with the Saxons!
Valhalla game features
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla offers a variety of game features to entertain thousands of players who are fans of action and advanced RPG gameplay.
• Historical accuracy in depicting the Viking raids as attempts to conquer the 9th century England lands at the time ruled by Saxons, known for their cunning nature;
• Immersive, fast-paced combat mechanics that offer a fine experience, especially the big-scale fights stylized by the beautiful cinematographic visuals and cutscenes;
• The RPG element in the game is advanced as you are in charge of your Viking village – you must maintain it and make decisions in regards to it aside from the ongoing war with the Saxons;
• High resolution graphics and smooth execution of the controls;
• Cheaper Assassin’s Creed Valhalla price.
Buy Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Uplay key and become part of the Viking culture, take part in raids in the authentically represented year 873!
If you want more action with the Assassin's Brotherhood, then check out our Assassin's Creed collection!
- Release dateNovember 10, 2020
- DevelopersUbisoft Studios
- Works on