4 other offers
- 99.86% of 750k+ ratings are excellent!$0.47Lowest price
- 99.79% of 25k+ ratings are excellent!$0.49
- 99.82% of 725k+ ratings are excellent!$0.61
- 99.93% of 725k+ ratings are excellent!$0.64
Being immortal and forever young sounds great, however, it’s not quite as fun as it sounds. Understand why as you fill the shoes of John Yesterday in a Pendulo Studios adventure Yesterday.
John was made immortal with an ancient ritual more than 500 years ago, however, something didn’t go quite right. Every time he dies, he comes back to life at the age that he first died at, yet he has no memory of the past following his resurrection.
In Yesterday you have to solve various puzzles accompanied by John’s also immortal partner Pauline, as you seek to find a way to repeat the ritual in hopes that doing so will result in John never losing his memory again!
- Rates 18+ (Mature)
November 10, 2016
Minimum system requirements
- System requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: AMD / Intel quad-core 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: ATI/NVIDIA dedicated/integrated or mobile graphic 512MB VRAM Shader Model 4.0
- Storage: 4 GB