- Steam Games
- Life is Strange: True Colors (PC) Steam Key GLOBAL
Life is Strange: True Colors (PC) Steam Key GLOBAL
- GlobalCan be activated in United States of AmericaCheck
- SteamActivate/redeem on Steam
Check activation guide
- Digital keyThis is a digital edition of the product (CD-KEY)Instant delivery
14 other offers
- 9.27 Very good rating (20k+ sales in the last 6 months)$20.89
- 9.67 Excellent rating (40k+ sales in the last 6 months)$20.91
- 9.76 Superb rating (300k+ sales in the last 6 months)$21.61
Gamers also viewed
- +3Auto-translatedAddictive and surprising story. Fun quests, big impact on stories. Unusual atmosphere, stylized graphics and a great soundtrack.
- 0Auto-translatedI really like this game, I bought it because I love the life is Strange Series. It's really worth buying this game. In this part of the game you play the role of Alex,
- 0This game is incredibly in the storyline, the graphics are top-notch and the soundtrack is even better. The songs are of such high audio quality too which makes them a joy to listen to.
- 0Auto-translatedBeautiful game, great story about emotions, how one gets carried away by them in their actions and the consequences that this brings with it.
- 0I loved it! The game was lovely as always, I loved how there were people from every community. It’s always nice to see that in games. I found the storyline really good,
You may also like
Product descriptionRelated articles
Life is Strange: True Colors
The seemingly calm and breathtaking town of Haven Springs, Colorado, harbours darkness and mystery within - are you willing to unravel it all? Deck Nine and Square Enix game studios proudly present the third main instalment in their award-winning narrative adventure series titled Life is Strange: True Colors. Walk in the shoes of Alex Chen, this game’s protagonist with the supernatural ability to sense, absorb and even manipulate other people’s strong emotions. While dealing with the aftermath of the loss of her brother, Alex comes to the realization that it wasn’t just a mere accident and sets out to uncover the truth behind it all. Buy Life is Strange: True Colors Steam key and unearth the shocking secrets that slumber in a small mining town!
Life is Strange: True Colors features
Your powers can change the lives and futures of everyone around you - how Alex approaches the world is all up to you. No matter what path you decide to take, you are bound to enjoy these features included in the Life is Strange: True Colors key:
- • The truth. There is a reason why Alex’s brother met an untimely demise - interact with the townsfolk, follow the leads and learn the deep dark reasons why he had to die;
- • Empathy. Not only do you feel what everyone else feels but you can manipulate these emotions as well - use your psychic powers to your advantage in various situations;
- • Connect. You’re not the only one seeking the truth - build trust with your companions and achieve friendship or even romance if you want to;
- • Everything matters. Your actions touch other peoples’ lives - every tough decision has both positive and negative consequences;
- • Cheap Life is Strange: True Colors price.
Forge your own path to truth
With the Life is Strange: True Colors Steam key, players find themselves seeking answers deep in the mountains of Colorado. Alex’s brother’s death is publicly treated as a mere accident but you know that there’s more to it than that. Explore the otherwise peaceful town of Haven Springs, interact with various colourful characters inhabiting it and dive deep into the dark and shocking mysteries lurking underneath it all. Your Empath powers will make this journey a tad bit easier but always keep in mind that they also affect other people’s lives. How you decide to use them will have consequences.
Minimum system requirements
- System requirementsWindows 10 64-bit
- ProcessorAMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.40 GHz / Intel Core i5-2300, 2.80 GHz
- Memory6 GB RAM
- GraphicsRadeon HD 7790, 2 GB / GeForce GTX 750Ti, 2 GB
- Storage30 GB
- Release dateSeptember 9, 2021
- PublisherSquare Enix
- DevelopersDeck Nine Games