Influencers Marketing Specialist
Mr. or Mrs. Influence – for maximum impact!
Influence is a tool, in the hands of an experienced creator, it’s a magnificent tool. Naturally, the more creators a brand can enroll, the bigger is the impact. There’s but one minor nuance that first needs to be covered. In order for these seasoned creators to combine forces, a brand must first find a responsible professional able to identify and recruit the right people, create a unique campaign, clearly communicate the campaign’s vision, draft the proposal, and set clear and concise KPIs.
Which career gets to put all of these pieces in place? It’s non-other than the Influencers Marketing Specialist. And it takes the right type of skillset to work as one. First and foremost, in-depth knowledge of social media channels (especially YouTube) is a must. Then a fair share of people skills is necessary – not only for communication but for negotiation too. And finally, there’s the multitasking aspect to it. One has to be able to keep track of multiple conversations, tasks, and campaigns on a day-to-day basis.
Do you possess great analytical and management skills? Consider yourself a master communicator? Does the idea of working with a variety of creative influencers and at the same time exponentially growing as a professional excite you? Do you keep a keen eye on video games, gaming culture, and social media channels? Lastly, is your English language level somewhere close to that of a native speaker? If you’ve just repeated ‘Yes’ for the fifth time while reading this paragraph – consider applying!
- Identifying, recruiting, and engaging potential influencers
- Communicating with a wide range of influencers
- Creating, developing and scaling an array of marketing campaigns
- Analyzing, processing, and evaluating the data at hand
- Constantly keeping up with the on-going gaming trends (or even being a step ahead)
- Identifying new areas of opportunities
- Collaborating with other marketing departments
- Reporting on goals progress, forecasts, results, and challenges
- Passion, interest, and knowledge of video games
- Excellent Lithuanian and English writing skills
- Ability to react, evaluate and act here & now
- General analytical and marketing knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Effective project management skills
- Ability to work evening shifts and weekends
- Prior work experience in social media marketing
- Degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or similar field
- Knowledge of foreign languages, other than English
- Collaboration with the top specialists from all departments
- Opportunity to develop and scale a unique product (we consider Eneba as a living, breathing entity)
- Personal and professional growth at an exponential rate
- A community of like-minded professionals striving for a unified goal
- Family-like team attitude and high motivation for success
- Flexible hours, no unnecessary distractions
- A modern and innovative company with a fresh attitude to ‘’how it’s done’’
- Startup vibe and hyper-growth
- And all other neat stuff one expects to find in a well-structured office
€500 - €600