God of War (PS4) PSN Key NORTH AMERICA
- Only for the USA and Canada.
Gamers also viewed
- +3Auto-translatedExcellent game, many hours of fun, full of side missions. Negative points to improve: Incorporate more bosses and ways to increase experience.
- 0Auto-translatedSimply an improvement in quality, excellent port to PC, very well optimized, I am even amazed to discover that there are new items and others in the game that were not in the PS4 and PS5 version,
You may also like
Product descriptionRelated articles
God of War (PS4)
Santa Monica Studio and Sony Interactive Entertainment have come together to bring about a new beginning for one of the most recognizable characters in gaming history. Venture from the fiery plains of Sparta into the freezing tundras of Midgard, deeply rooted in Norse mythology, with God of War PS4 key. Kratos has lost his second wife - her last wish is for her ashes to be scattered from the highest peak of the nine realms. Journey along with your son Atreus, who provides assistance in battle, and meet both monsters and gods of the Norse world. It won’t be easy though - Kratos is hiding his divine nature. This, coupled with his absence in Atreus’s childhood, is causing a rift between father and son, driving further conflict and hindering their mission.
A new beginning
In God of War PSN key, many years have passed since Kratos has defeated the Olympian gods and now he lives with his son in ancient Norway. After cremating the body of his second wife, Faye, he is confronted by an unknown god, seeking to battle the strongest being alive. This single interaction will lead players into an epic adventure spanning 7 Norse realms, filled with massive world eating serpents, dwarves, light and dark elves, and much more! Buy the God of War PS4 key and unravel the secrets of the North!
While God of War PSN key retains a lot of elements from its predecessors, this action-adventure title features major gameplay changes. Players will encounter a darker, wildly different world from the previous games with its own pantheon of creatures, monsters, and gods. Explore the stunning scenery that hides behind the cheap God of War price with these improvements:
- • Kratos uses a magical battle axe instead of his signature double-chained blades.
- • Over-the-shoulder free camera.
- • Continuous shot of the game with no loading screens or camera cuts.
- • RPG elements such as crafting.
- • Players can passively control Atreus.
- Release dateApril 20, 2018
- PublisherSony Interactive Entertainment LLC
- DevelopersSIE Santa Monica Studio