6 other offers
- 99.94% of 50k+ ratings are excellent!€6.29
- 99.99% of 175k+ ratings are excellent!€7.09
- 100% of 1k+ ratings are excellent!€7.37
- 99.36% of 1k+ ratings are excellent!€7.80
- 99.71% of 125k+ ratings are excellent!€7.92
- 99.65% of 1k+ ratings are excellent!€7.99
The Sims 4 Origin key
Sims 4 key brings the fourth sequel to one of the most favorite and beloved real-time, real-life simulations ever! Create and customize your own character, build a house, find a job — make a career, surround yourself with loving family and neighbors, involve in numerous daily activities or do whatever else you can think of, it’s The Sims 4 after all.
Stretch, Bend and Drag customization techniques
One of the Sims 4 key characteristics as to why the Sims series has always been so fun, is their character creation menu and Sims 4 is no exception. The new Create-a-Sim tool allows you to basically become a sculptor and bend your Sim in almost any physical form and shape: you can click, drag and manually tweak almost every aspect of your creation.
House customization options are as vast as it gets or at least as vast as Create-a-Sim tool. Not only can you customize every corner of your household, but you can also pick from an already premade components or even better: download a pre-made blueprint from online storage, where players from all over the globe put their ideas into practice. Raise or lower the very foundations of your house or stretch and drag the edges of your walls if you lack some space.
Do Sims feel something?
They do now! And they feel not just something, with The Sims 4 key, they feel a lot. Traits and aspirations are back, and while they are fun and useful, this isn’t about them. The latest edition presents a pack of emotions that now are the key factors in control whenever you do not interfere. There are many triggers to put your Sim in a certain emotional state, and these will have wide-range implications over the course of your game.
Sims are developing in more than one way!
Last but not least, buy The Sims 4 key and enjoy the added elements on multitasking abilities. No longer will your Sims awkwardly drink coffee and only after the cup is empty will start communing. You will feel this much-desired mechanic right of the bat, and it makes the overall gameplay much smoother and coherent.
- Rates 12+
September 2, 2014
Electronic Arts Inc.
Minimum system requirements
- System requirements: Windows XP (SP3) / Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1
- Processor: 1,8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB VRAM - NVIDIA GeForce 6600 / ATI Radeon X1300 / Intel GMA X4500
- Storage: 10 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirements: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1
- Processor: Intel Core i5-750 or AMD Athlon X4
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
- Storage: 10 GB