Data Engineer (Mid/Senior)
All things data!
Our ever-growing tech team is looking for a highly experienced and seasoned talent who is kicking for excellence like a bull on steroids. As Eneba's Data Engineer you will fill a unique role and join our Platform team of hard-working, dedicated, and skilled professionals to make the impossible possible. Are you ready to incorporate the newest technologies and present the most innovative solutions to handle all things data? We are ready to meet you!
Work position – Platform team
The platform team builds, deploys, monitors, and is on call for the platform components and underlying platform infrastructure. The platform team creates tools for other teams to perform in the most stable, fast, and precise manner. Platform team members do not shy away from architecture level assignments. They follow the latest tech trends, pulse, and know about the most effective tools of the moment. Eneba’s users cannot visually see the impact of the platform team, however, it is felt via the presence of speed, quality, and new features.
- Collaborating with developers from multiple teams
- Creating the foundation for data pipeline architecture
- Building the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Creating data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product
- Identifying, designing, and implementing internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Mastery in MariaDB and Elasticsearch
- Experience with big data tools like Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of PHP and at least one other language known to analysts: Python, R, Scala, etc.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large datasets
- Team-centered mindset, camaraderie
- No limits attitude
- A BS/MS degree in high-tech industries (Computer Science, Engineering, other related subjects)
- Expertise in other technologies (those not mentioned above)
- Passion for video games and video gaming culture
- Collaboration with the top developers and other department specialists in the field
- Opportunity to join our Employee Stock Options program
- Opportunity to develop and scale a unique product (we consider Eneba as a living, breathing entity)
- Personal and professional growth at an exponential rate
- A community of like-minded professionals striving for a unified goal
- High team collaboration and motivation for success
- Top-notch technologies and tools
- Flexible hours, no unnecessary distractions
- A modern and innovative company with a fresh attitude to ''how it's done''
- And all other neat stuff one expects to find in a well-structured office
3 650 € - 5 000 €