Gold Miner in the 21st century!
IT Recruiter, also known as Technical Recruiter and Human Resources Specialist, is responsible for finding the right people, assessing their best qualities, evaluating their true potential, and then snatching them up for the most suitable position in the company. Eneba is an ever-growing and expanding eCommerce store for video games, services, and more – to keep up with our own tempo, we need the top professionals from an array of respected fields. There’s no surprise that the IT one is among those most in demand.
Much like in the mid-19th century USA – during The California Gold Rush – the surge to finding the best talents nowadays is very fierce. That’s why a restless, motivated, and ever-growing recruiter is a must for every innovative company with a strong vision for the future. IT Recruiter helps to identify future hiring needs as well as finds and attracts the most in-demand talents today. Such a person is always on the hunt for those most motivated, most skilled, and most suitable for the respected position.
Do you have excellent interpersonal skills? Are you organized even in the most minuscule details? Are you fixated on achieving your and your team’s goals no matter the hardships or obstacles in your way? Are you interested in helping others to find their calling? Do you already have prior experience in recruitment endeavors? If yes is the answer to all of the above, don’t hesitate to apply – you might be exactly what we are looking for!
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements for recruiting
- Identifying future hiring needs, developing job descriptions and specifications
- Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, and other channels
- Assessing an applicant’s knowledge, skills, and experience
- Coordinating and integrating new recruits
- Promoting the company’s reputation and attractiveness
- Providing recruitment reports
- At least 2 years of experience within the IT staffing industry
- Recruiting and interviewing skills
- Communicability and creativity
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- No-limits attitude
- An innovative approach to problem-solving
- Result-oriented mindset
- Interest in video games & culture
- A degree in Human Resource
- Collaboration with the top specialists from all departments
- Opportunity to join our Employee Stock Options program
- Opportunity to help scale a unique product (we consider Eneba as a living, breathing entity)
- Personal and professional growth at an exponential rate
- A community of like-minded professionals striving for a unified goal
- Family-like team attitude and high motivation for success
- Flexible hours, no unnecessary distractions
- A modern and innovative company with a fresh attitude to ‘’how it’s done’’
- Startup vibe and hyper-growth
- And all other neat stuff one expects to find in a well-structured office
€1,200 - €1,500