PlayStation Network Card 150 ZAR (ZA) PSN Key SOUTH AFRICA
- No expiration date. Code is valid only for the SOUTH AFRICA PSN store. Make sure that your account is registered to SOUTH AFRICA.
6 altra/e offerte
- 9.87 Valutazione superba (150k+ vendite negli ultimi 6 mesi)9,74 €Prezzo più basso
- Gift Cards Shop Il miglior venditore9.91 Valutazione superba (50k+ vendite negli ultimi 6 mesi)9,75 €
- 9.64 Valutazione eccellente (20k+ vendite negli ultimi 6 mesi)13,48 €
I giocatori hanno anche guardato
Potrebbe piacerti anche
Descrizione del prodotto
Is 150 PSN card worth it?
Add 150 ZAR to a selected PSN account by purchasing the PlayStation gift card 150 ZAR (150 PSN card) code for the Bahrain region. Expand your possibilities on the PlayStation Network or do the same for the person of your choice. Buying a PSN card is a simple, quick and a safe way to enjoy your PlayStation console to the absolute fullest! There’s no basis for hesitation – here are some of the awesome benefits that come along with this purchase.
Surprise a PlayStation gamer with a PSN card!
The original purpose of a PlayStation gift card is for it to be given as a present. While you can certainly use the 150 PSN card for your own needs, it remains convenient to remember that the PlayStation voucher suits any occasion when it comes to gifts. Gamers of this platform will always find ways to use the funds provided by the card to the fullest extent, in turn making it a gift that rewards them with generous freedom of choice. Have no doubt that a gift card like this one will always be appreciated by any PlayStation owner.
PlayStation Network products
By purchasing a 150 PSN card one should always keep in mind that PlayStation platform is not limited to gaming alone. Aside from an awesome selection of PlayStation video games and DLC the Sony Entertainment Network Store also features a wide selection of music, movies, TV shows, add-ons, and a variety of subscription services among which you’ll find PlayStation Now or things like the PS Plus card. Tap into the full potential of PlayStation platform!
PlayStation gift card has no time limit
There are multiple ways by which the PlayStation gift card (150 PSN card) helps you gain more by spending less. First and foremost, PSN voucher keys don’t have a stable price, which means that you can buy them cheaper than the monetary value it provides on the PlayStation store. On top of that, a digital PSN card key has no expiration date which means that you can buy the code now and keep it indefinitely so that you won’t have to spend more of your savings in the future.
Increase the total amount of PSN wallet funds
Maybe the value 150 PSN card might not be enough for some of the latest triple-A gaming titles but it nevertheless adds to the total amount of funds kept on the PSN account wallet. If you’re giving the 150 ZAR PlayStation gift card to a friend, you might help them save up to that one particular game they wanted. Finally, if for some reason the 150 ZAR card simply won’t cut it, here at the Eneba you can find more Bahrain region PSN gift cards of varying values to choose from. No matter which one you pick, the code redeeming procedure remains the same as the one given below.
- • Open a Sony Network Entertainment account on PSN (or use your existing Sony Entertainment Network account);
- • Select the PlayStation®Store icon on the PS4™ system home screen;
- • When on the PlayStation Store, select Redeem Codes at the bottom of the menu;
- • Enter the key code you’ve received in your email;
- • Select Continue on the dialog box;
- • Select Confirm to accept the terms and services pop-up;
- • Click Continue to complete the 150 PSN card code activation!
- Data di rilascio29 novembre 2013
- EditoreSony Online Entertainment
- SviluppatoriSony Online Entertainment