2 other offers
- +2First of all, I already played this game when I was little, so I knew what I was getting. So, lets get into it. I tried so hard to love this game,
- -1Need For Speed - The Run is somewhat of fun game. Impressive visuals and beautiful cross-country courses could be the foundation for a brilliant racing game.
Need for Speed: The Run
Drive through roads that do exist in real life for the first time in franchise’s history with Need For Speed: The Run, developed by EA Games.
Take on the best racers all across the US, from the Golden Gate bridge, all the way to New York, racing through the most challenging roads in the country!
Get immersed in a thrilling storyline where you are responsible not only for yourself but the life of Jackson Rourke, a person chased after by both the police and the mob, depends on you making it to the Empire State quicker than the competition!
You’ll have to complete some small tasks while traveling on foot, something that you never had to do in Need for Speed before!
Once you’re done with the storyline, invite your friends to compete in your favorite roads in the improved online mode!
All of this and more in Need for Speed: The Run!
Minimum system requirements
- System requirementsWindows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1)
- Processor2.4 GHz - Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon X2
- Memory3 GB RAM
- Graphics512 MB VRAM - ATI Radeon 4870 / NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
- Storage18 GB
- Additional NotesInternet
Recommended system requirements
- System requirementsWindows 7
- Processor3.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Graphics024 MB RAM ATI Radeon HD 6950
- Storage18 GB
- Traditional Chinese
- Release date18 November 2013
- PublisherElectronic Arts Inc.
- DevelopersEA Games
- Works on