SM Community Manager
A conversation wizard in the realm of digital communication!
Content is certainly one of the key components when it comes to building a strong connection between a company and its users. Even more so, the value of content increases exponentially when social media is involved in the mix. Here at Eneba, we love content – we love brainstorming it, we love creating it, and most of all, we love sharing it with the community! And this is by far not the easiest of tasks, especially when it comes to video gaming. Much like different video game realms, social communication has brought its own digital worlds to conquer.
Are you the type of person who walks, eats, and sleeps with an active social media channel open? Do you know all the ins and outs of Reddit and could easily call it one of your kingdoms? Do you enjoy video games and gaming culture? Do you consider Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and LinkedIn as living & breathing entities, rather than simple tools? If you, in your thoughts, have just repeated ‘’yes’’ for the 4th time, you might be exactly what we’re looking for!
Juggling between a variety of social media channels and building them larger while you’re at it is a skill that requires more than just effort, it requires magic. If you are a wizard of sorts, have the necessary spells, and are willing to extend your knowledge to the unknown and beyond – you should consider applying to our open position for the SM Community Manager!
Walking this road is not for a lone wolf personality – it’s a community thing.
- Creating and managing content on Eneba’s Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, & LinkedIn channels
- Crafting and implementing Eneba’s social communication strategies
- Scaling Discord’s community
- Analyzing, processing, and evaluating the data at hand
- Constantly keeping up with the News Feed (or even being a step ahead)
- Copywriting SM’s posts
- Participating in active communication with the community
- Tracking and implementing new advertising opportunities via Social Media platforms
- Passion, interest, and knowledge of video games
- Excellent Lithuanian and English writing skills
- Ability to react, evaluate and act here & now
- Interest in visual design trends
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work independently
- Effective project management skills
- In-depth interest in global trends
- Prior experience with Graphic Design tools
- Spanish and/or French writing skills
- Prior work experience with Social Media channels
- Collaboration with the top specialists from all departments
- Opportunity to develop and scale a unique product (we consider Eneba as a living, breathing entity)
- Personal and professional growth at an exponential rate
- A community of like-minded professionals striving for a unified goal
- Family-like team attitude and high motivation for success
- Flexible hours, no unnecessary distractions
- A modern and innovative company with a fresh attitude to ‘’how it’s done’’
- Startup vibe and hyper-growth
- And all other neat stuff one expects to find in a well-structured office
€600 - €1,000