Front-End Developer (Mid)
The intermediary between technologies and the user!
Rock-solid foundation and excellent user experience, that’s what we’re all about here at Eneba. Pretty much everything one can see, click or interact with on a website or application can either increase or decrease the overall satisfaction of the visit – the latter is not an option. And that’s where Front-End Developers come to assistance! Serving as an intermediary between high-end technologies and users, these professionals know how to blend the skill set of tech software engineering and top-notch UX design. Maybe this is exactly what you’ve been doing for years?
Our ever-growing tech team is looking for experienced and seasoned talents who are striving for excellence – one symbol at a time. As Eneba’s Front-End Developer, you’ll join a team of hard-working, dedicated, and skilled professionals who incorporate their every bit of expertise to make each user’s journey effortless, clear, engaging, and highly interactive – starting from the first and ending with the last click.
In order to keep our set standards at the highest level possible, we are applying only the top-notch tools and technologies as well as constantly exploring the horizon for even more advanced ways to push ourselves and our product forward. Honestly, the list of technologies that we apply is a long one, however, here are some that we’re using on a daily basis: React, Nodejs, GraphQL, Webpack, Docker, Apollo, Git, Yarn.
- Building a high-quality user interface using React and other related technologies
- Implementing and ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborating with other top-notch developers, product managers, and designers
- Designing and implementing flexible and scalable client-side architecture solutions
- Crafting a whole variety of A/B tests (we do love testing!)
- Exchanging and enhancing your knowledge at an exponential pace
- 2-4 years of experience in the field
- Background in building complex user-facing features
- High competence in React
- A keen eye for detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Passion in writing well-structured, efficient and maintainable code
- A constant drive for acquiring new knowledge
- Team-centered mindset (Camaraderie)
- No limits attitude
- A degree in high-tech industries
- Expertise in other technologies (those not mentioned above)
- Passion for video games and video gaming culture
- Published public projects (e.g. on GitHub)
- Collaboration with the top developers and other departments’ specialists in the field
- Opportunity to develop and scale a unique product (we consider Eneba as a living, breathing entity)
- Personal and professional growth at an exponential rate
- A community of like-minded professionals striving for a unified goal
- High team collaboration and motivation for success
- Top-notch technologies and tools
- Flexible hours, no unnecessary distractions
- A modern and innovative company with a fresh attitude to ‘’how it’s done’’
- And all other neat stuff one expects to find in a well-structured office
€1,300 - €1,800