The one who doesn’t mind multiple hats!
A qualified manager is a crucial part of every successful business and every team. Leading and administrating a well-established office is no easy task, and thus, an individual able to ensure that smooth-running, flowing state wherever he or she may go is essential. With great communication, coordination, and management skills come great responsibility – here at Eneba, we are aware of it. That is why we are looking for a seasoned and well suited professional able to secure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety without breaking a sweat.
One should already be familiar with the character traits and skills that are a must for a Rockstar-type of an Office Manager, however, there's a few we consider vital. First and foremost, there's the experience and knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures. Then there is the complete mastery in one's own time management and multitasking. And to top it all off, an Office Manager should excel in leadership, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
Do the above-noted traits resemble those of your own? Do you have even more of the like to add in the mix? Do challenges excite you and drive you forward? Do you expect the unexpected, and furthermore, are already prepared? Are your friends referring to you whenever things need to be done, sorted, and solved in the most efficient way possible? If your answer to all the above is yes, you should consider applying. We are looking for you!
- Managing relationships with vendors and service providers, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Developing and identifying opportunities for administrative systems, policies, and procedures
- Working with the accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and other expenses
- Partnering with the HR team and assisting payroll and personnel databases activities
- Ensuring a safe, secure, and well-maintained facility that meets environmental, health, and security standards
- Ensuring compliance with the labor and employment laws
- Determining current trends and providing a review to management to act on
- Leading Eneba’s administration field and the team which will be growing in the future
- At least 4 years’ office management experience in a growing company with more than 300 employees
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Negotiation with the partners and decision-making skills
- Team Leadership experience
- Good knowledge of Lithuanian Labor Code
- Experience with HR documentation and various types of contracts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Additional certification
- Interest in video games and gaming culture
- Collaboration with the top specialists from all departments
- Opportunity to join our Employee Stock Options program
- Opportunity to develop and scale a unique product (we consider Eneba as a living, breathing entity)
- Personal and professional growth at an exponential rate
- A community of like-minded professionals striving for a unified goal
- Family-like team attitude and high motivation for success
- Flexible hours, no unnecessary distractions
- A modern and innovative company with a fresh attitude to ‘’how it’s done’’
- Startup vibe and hyper-growth
- And all other neat stuff one expects to find in a well-structured office
€1,600 - €2,450