The Platform Overseer!
DevOps Engineer is an IT professional who collaborates with software developers, system operators, and other IT staff members to handle and manage code releases. This position is aimed at the individual able to cross and merge the barriers between development, testing, and operations as well as keep the existing networks in mind all throughout the planning, designing, and testing phases. If multitasking and dealing with multiple urgent situations at a time excites you – you are the exact talent we are looking forward to meeting. Apply!
Work position – Platform team
The platform team builds, deploys, monitors, and is on call for the platform components and underlying platform infrastructure. The platform team creates tools for other teams to perform in the most stable, fast, and precise manner. Platform team members do not shy away from architecture-level assignments. They follow the latest tech trends, pulse, and know about the most effective tools of the moment. Eneba’s users cannot visually see the impact of the platform team, however, it is felt via the presence of speed, quality, and new features.
- Closely collaborating with other developers on the Platform Team
- Implementing automation processes for various tech tasks
- Designing, implementing, and testing agreed-upon infrastructures
- Collaborating with developers to make sure new environments meet requirements and conform to best practices
- Providing direct server support during various operations such as deployment and general production
- Hands-on experience in networking security, database, and cloud systems
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- In-depth understanding of AWS (web-related services) and Terraform
- Mastery in Jenkins & Docker
- Knowledge of PHP infrastructure (development infrastructure, not coding)
- Experience with Kubernetes & Cloudflare
- Knowledge of AWS (machine learning related services)
- Team-centered mindset, camaraderie
- No limits attitude
- A BS/MS degree in high-tech industries (Computer Science, Engineering, other related subjects)
- Expertise in other technologies (those not mentioned above)
- Passion for video games and video gaming culture
- Collaboration with the top developers and other department specialists in the field
- Opportunity to join our Employee Stock Options program
- Opportunity to develop and scale a unique product (we consider Eneba as a living, breathing entity)
- Personal and professional growth at an exponential rate
- A community of like-minded professionals striving for a unified goal
- High team collaboration and motivation for success
- Top-notch technologies and tools
- Flexible hours, no unnecessary distractions
- A modern and innovative company with a fresh attitude to ''how it's done''
- And all other neat stuff one expects to find in a well-structured office
€4,132 - €5,785