Instructions for Payments through Website
These instructions are the integral part of the Terms and Conditions.
- Any Order placed by the Customer through the Website shall be paid in full including payments consider with payment gateways fees without any deductions by one of the payment methods designated by ENEBA only.
- All payment methods available are disclosed on the Website.
- All payments are made in a currency specified by the Vendor. Currency conversion fees shall be borne by the Customer.
- Terms and conditions of the refunds are established in Terms and Conditions.
ENEBA wallet as a Payment Method
- The Customer who is the registered user of ENEBA may top up his/her ENEBA wallet by transferring the funds from the Customer’s bank account opened in a bank registered in the EU member state. Any payments made by third parties to the ENEBA wallet of the Customer are not accepted on the Website. Apart from this clause, ENEBA reserves the right at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel transaction related to the ENEBA wallet due to fraud or any other reason.
- Use of the ENEBA wallet as a payment method is subject to the following limitations: (i) maximum monthly transaction limit shall not exceed EUR 150; (ii) maximum amount stored in ENEBA wallet shall not exceed EUR 150; (iii) ENEBA wallet is used exclusively to purchase Products on the Website: (iv) no pay-outs from ENEBA wallet is possible.
- If case of termination the agreement with ENEBA, the balance on ENEBA wallet shall be transferred to the Customer’s bank account within 7 (seven) days following such termination.