Data Analyst in fraud prevention
The enemy of forgery, theft & other mischievous endeavours!
We are surrounded by data. In fact, our very reality is built upon numbers, equations, and patterns. There are cases when such data can be heavily manipulated in attempt to illegitimately better oneself financially. When it comes to dealing with some of the most endearing red flags of such manipulative efforts, the skills of a Fraud Analyst come to a great use.
Here at Eneba, our Data Analysts in fraud prevention investigate, track, monitor, identify, and determine which transactions are legit, and which are suspicious and scream of high-risk. With a steady monthly grow, such warning signals may try to rise in number! Precisely because of this reason, we’re expanding our Fraud Analyst squad even further, and are looking for one more individual with talent, knowledge, and urge to grow together.
Are you intrigued by numbers? Already have work experience in fraud prevention? Want to grow as a professional at an exponential rate by learning from the best in the industry? Do you want to help fend off the evil doers whenever an opportunity arises? And lastly, do you love video games and gaming culture? If you’ve answered ‘’yes’’ throughout the paragraph and got more to add – we are intrigued!
- Monitoring all incoming transactions and detecting anomalous behaviour
- Analysing fraudulent transactions and trends to determine root cause of losses
- Using fraud prevention tool to prevent suspicious activities
- Offering insights and helping to further improve fraud prevention tool
- Developing queries for data extraction
- Performing exploratory data analysis
- Monitoring global fraud trends in digital product sales
- Proficiency with data analysis/mining tools (e.g. SQL, Tableau, Pythom, R)
- Ability to manipulate, question and interpret data to present recommendations
- Extreme attentiveness to detail and willingness to take an in-depth look
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Holistic approach
- Strong moral compass
- A team-oriented mindset
- Prior experience and knowledge of fraudulent activity patterns
- Additional certification
- Interest in video games and gaming culture
- Collaboration with the top specialists from all departments
- Opportunity to develop and scale a unique product (we consider Eneba as a living, breathing entity)
- Personal and professional growth at an exponential rate
- A community of like-minded professionals striving for a unified goal
- Family-like team attitude and high motivation for success
- Flexible hours, no unnecessary distractions
- A modern and innovative company with a fresh attitude to ‘’how it’s done’’
- Startup vibe and hyper-growth
- And all other neat stuff one expects to find in a well-structured office
€800 - €1,200